[wellylug] (no subject)

thefrasers thefrasers at clear.net.nz
Tue Nov 18 08:35:51 NZDT 2008

Dear All,

Just to recap, what do you all think of the Acer Eee
notebooks now that you have had a chance to try them out. I
am intending to put the universal-in-our-household PCLOS on
one if I go ahead, and am drawn to the idea of the thing's
portability. I am a hunt and peck typist so keyboard size is
a minor factor but please, be honest in appraisal of the
warts. What works, what doesn't. Santa would need to be
advised prior to mid-December if a purchase is to go ahead.

Thanks,
John.