[wellylug] Recycle

Peter Lambrechtsen plambrechtsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:21:51 NZDT 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Sam Vilain <sam at vilain.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 07:18 +1300, Lindsay wrote:
>
> Of course you could just take it to the place across from where the
> E-day recycling was.  PC Recyclers or whatever, they'll take it for a
> fee.

It's Remarkit (www.remarkit.co.nz) I used them when Novell moved out
of the old building and into serviced offices and had a lot of stuff
to dump, rang them up, they charge on a per cubic meter / kilo of
stuff, I remember to dump around 15 CRT monitors and 5 busted PCs and
a few busted servers cost us $200 or so, they came around picked it up
and invoiced Novell.  Pretty easy really.

Otherwise keep it and hope for another e-day, or try giving it to a
school (if it still works).

Peter