[wellylug] Recycle

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Tue Nov 18 12:04:55 NZDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 07:18 +1300, Lindsay wrote:
> Over time, I have accumulated a lot of bits, some useable, some end of
> life.  E-day is but once a year.  Is there a good way of moving stuff
> on?
  [...]
> Any thoughts?
>
> I am also looking for the right way to get rid of gear that would
> qualify for Eday, but cannot wait another eleven months.  I was out of
> Wellington for this years event.

Of course you could just take it to the place across from where the
E-day recycling was.  PC Recyclers or whatever, they'll take it for a
fee.  With stupid bills like the Taxpayer Bill of Rights Bill and
National's Razor Gang on the way I'd not take expensive Government
services like that for granted anyway.

Sam.