[wellylug] Asus Eee PC 701

Lindsay Hunter lindsay at csw.co.nz
Thu Nov 20 08:39:01 NZDT 2008

I have been looking for a workable solar supply for the 701.  My son
works in the field, top of PNG amongst other places, and a portable with
its own longer term supply would be worth a try.  And secondly, it needs
to be able to connect to a vehicle 12v supply.  I agree it somewhat
negates the portability, but it extends its usefulness away from
conventional electricity supplies.

Lindsay