[wellylug] Documentation - PDF

Tim O'Flaherty tim.oflaherty at woosh.co.nz
Fri Nov 28 20:23:54 NZDT 2008

Hi

Have just finished writing some documentation for an application that I am
responsible for, and have used PDF Creator to create a PDF of the file.

While that is all good, does anyone know of an app that will allow me to
edit a PDF file so I can do the usual things like create bookmarks, links
within the document and so forth.

Am under an extremely tight deadline (boss needs to show off the app AND the
documentation "By 9am Monday please..." - and yes, that DOES mean I am
working at home and in the office for most of the weekend) so not sure how
much time I can afford to learn some of the markup languages that are out
there, or indeed if I can actually do what I need to get done with them.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks!