[wellylug] Traffic monitoring on home network

Rimu Atkinson rimuatkinson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:28:21 NZST 2009

I have never solved a problem like this, but afaik:

You want a router with SNMP support. If it has that, then you're going
to be able to connect to it and get usage data out of it, to be analysed
on the client.

It may be necessary to buy a new router, but share the cost between 6 of
you and that will be less of a concern.

Rimu

--
Phone (04) 381 4827 or 021 823 129