[wellylug] ADSL modem and Linux router/firewall without double NAT

Edouard Chalaron e.chalaron at xtra.co.nz
Wed Dec 30 11:32:04 NZDT 2009

To be the devil advocate I just got a letter from Telecom saying they got it all wrong with their usage meter in November (anyone else?). Despite the apologies and offers I can't help myself laughing.
I think their broadband has to work properly before people can get incriminated for their behavior by using a non permitted device.
I feel like it is a double standard...

Cheers