[wellylug] Meetings for 2009

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Tue Feb 24 18:51:14 NZDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 15:14 +1300, Peter Lynch wrote:
> Would I be interested in making a presentation?  The answer is yes, but
> the real question is would others be interested in listening?  I have
> rather limited experience of Linux, so what I would talk about would, I
> suspect, not be particulary new.  However, it would allow me to get
> feedback from more experienced hands about what/what not/how to do the
> things that I have alreasdy tackled.

hi Peter,

Talks by people with lesser experience, are always welcome - it's good
to get a take on things from a different perspective and your talks may
appeal to other newer users more.

Plus you can get friendly feedback from experienced members of the
audience and learn more. :-)

regards,
jethro

--