[wellylug] meetings?

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Fri Apr 15 16:47:10 NZST 2011

hi all,

It's been quite some time since we had a meeting - a combination of busy
schedule and low turnout.

Is anyone interested in holding Wellylug meetings (or more general open
source meetings) again in Wellington IRL?

Essentially if I'm going to consider organising some, I'm after some
people who would be able to commit to doing presentations on various
topics to ensure that the event is actually of interest. :-)

Let me know if you would be able to do some, just getting feelings ATM
to see if the meetings are worth resuming.

regards,
jethro

--
Jethro Carr