[wellylug] Just discovered server is not serving up pages

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Wed Jan 19 09:20:16 NZDT 2011

On 19/01/2011 8:46 a.m., John Durham wrote:
> In that case, I need to understand that more clearly.
>
> DNS stands for Domain Name Server(s).
> Is that the equivalent of hosting the domain on ehost?

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp is a more correct New Zealand forum
for this discussion, not this list, as this issue is clearly annoying
members of the list where as GeekZone is a list that is more geared to
this level of discussion.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/116 and
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/63 is where "I" would take these
questions as Whirlpool is a far more active list with more service
providers who can offer a range of solutions.  How ever you do have to
deal with the fact they're Australian.