[wellylug] Just discovered server is not serving up pages

Alick Wilson alick.wilson at braithwaite.co.nz
Wed Jan 19 16:53:01 NZDT 2011

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011, John Durham wrote:

> Have you got someone in mind?
> my experience so far has shown that a number of members of this list
> are
> capable of handling such a problem (perhaps even the one who set it up).

John, I suggest you try Student Job Search or Wellington based Linux
consultants as suggested several times on this list. I also suggested Geeks
on Wheels or Need a Nerd.

You might also confirm to this list that you are willing to pay for someone
to come on site to help you, either on an hourly basis, an estimate basis,
or a fixed fee no cure no pay basis, and ask anyone interested to contact
you directly off-list.

Alick