[wellylug] wellylug Digest, Vol 89, Issue 2

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Fri Jan 4 13:55:32 NZDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 11:45 +1300, Adam Bogacki wrote:
> P.S. WellyLUG has been known to have the occasional
> physical meeting, usually at the instigation of  Jethro - but he
> was last heard of hypervising in Melbourne ..

A year in Auckland and now in Sydney, I won't be back in welly for
another year at least. :-(

If anyone wants to step up and organise meetings, by all means do
so. :-)

I keep meaning to update wellylug.org.nz website with a more simpler
page pointing people towards the mailing list, but haven't found the
time these holidays (yet).

regards,
jethro

--