[wellylug] Meeting this month

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Mon Mar 10 20:44:36 NZDT 2014

I want to hear ALL about this topic. It seems like it could easily fill
an entire meeting, but perhaps it makes more sense to do it in a mini
series of talks rather than trying to dedicate an entire meeting about
it. Variety, spice of life, etc.

Just my immediate thoughts on the subject of scheduling.

-klaatu