[wellylug] Meeting at the SoupHub?

John Billings jbillings at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Aug 11 14:21:48 NZST 2015

Hi all,

Hugh is away and I'm happy to host a meeting at Catalyst, but I just
checked with the manager of the Compassion Centre and he's fine w/ us
meeting at the SoupHub next Monday night.  This is a small public
computer hub w/ 5 Ubuntu 14.04 workstations.

I'd just like to work on this guest session customization script, and
some of the volunteers have asked about setting a timer on the guest
sessions, people tend to go over time.  I thought about using workrave
for this, but I guess there is something called timeoutd that might work.

Any interest?  Feel free to come and just hang out or help work on the
scripts, which are here btw:

https://github.com/souphub/scripts

Let me know if some has another idea and want's to use the Catalyst room.

Cheers,
John Billings