[wellylug] Meeting at the SoupHub?

John Billings jbillings at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Aug 14 16:19:26 NZST 2015

Hi, I've confirmed w/ them over at the Compassion Centre we'll be over
there from about 6 to 8PM on Monday night.

Come check out the SoupHub, location is here:

http://soupkitchen.org.nz/contact/

I'll probably be there about 5:30 on, come to the front door rather then
through the back where people will be congregating for dinner.

Cheers,
John