[wellylug] Meeting this month

Gavin Porter wellylug at gavinporter.org
Wed Apr 20 21:29:53 NZST 2016

Glad everyone enjoyed.

Solutions site should stay up for awhile. It contains my solution for
for the first 20 levels - http://ctf.gavinporter.org/bbf8

Happy to take suggestions for recommended solutions for the remaining
levels.

I shall probably do some more at Catalyst November in the run up to
Kiwicon. Happy to do another event for WellyLug around then.

Gavin