[wellylug] Meeting next Monday

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Wed Aug 17 09:36:53 NZST 2016

Hi All,

There will be a meeting next monday (22nd August), with a talk from Josh Parsons, titled: Running Gentoo linux on a ARM-based Chromebook.

Josh Parsons is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Oxford University. He has been an active free
software developer for 20 years, and has contributed to gtk+, the linux kernel, Battle for Wesnoth,
and Unslung.

I may also give some details of some talks I heard at defcon over in las vegas that I attended recently.

Next Monday, 22nd August, Level 3 Catalyst House, 150 Willis St, 6pm.

Cheers,

Hugh