[wellylug] Meeting next week

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Mon Jun 13 20:27:33 NZST 2016

Hi All,

The next WellyLUG meeting will be next Monday night, 20th June, 6:30pm, Level 3 Catalyst IT.

Currently don't have any speakers (unless I have forgotten someone!), so I'm putting myself
forward and going to do a talk on a password manager called pass, or password store. Pass
is a wrapper around GPG, and can sync with git, so you can run it on your laptop/desktop, and
also on your android phone.

There will probably be time for another talk after, quick or medium length, so let me know,
or just throw up your hand on the night.

Cheers,

Hugh