[wellylug] Meeting next week

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Tue Jun 14 19:05:57 NZST 2016

Hi All,

We also have Brent Wood talking for 5-10 minutes on using postgres and R together to generate
static graphs, rather than relying on every web request doing computational data.

And I thought as my talk is related to GPG, why not do a keysigning as well! If you have a GPG
key you would like signed, bring along the fingerprint of it (signing-party package on debian
has a gpg-ps tool which will let you print out a bunch), and some ID so we can verify it is you
attached to the key. Otherwise, if you send me the fingerprint, I can probably organise to get
some printed as well.

Cheers,

Hugh