[wellylug] Meeting next week (combined with WOSSAT)

jumbophut jumbophut at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 08:43:34 UTC 2018

On 3/16/18, Hugh Davenport <hugh at davenport.net.nz> wrote:
> There are no speakers lined up this month for WellyLUG, so there will be no
> meeting on Monday. The good news is there is a new user group called
> "Wellington Open Source Show And Tell" (https://wossat.nz/) which is meeting
> on Tuesday at the same place.
[snip]
> I'm considering putting WellyLUG into hibernation again, in favour of going
> to a group with a wider range of topics such as this new WOSSAT.

I would be said to see the LUG meetings end but I can understand the
difficulties in getting speakers and, sometimes, an audience (the
WOSSAT meeting earlier this week was certainly well attended!).

However things turn out, thank you Hugh for reviving the meetings and
running them for the last few years.

--
Tony (echo 'spend!,pocket awide' | sed 'y/acdeikospntw!, /l at omcgtjuba.phi/')