[wellylug] Would anyone be interested in taking over the maintenance of wellylug.org.nz?

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Mon Jun 28 02:02:37 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I've been running the mailing list and the website for a while since the group has been defunct. I am looking to downsize my server online, and would be interested if someone else could take over the maintenance of wellylug.org.nz. If you are interested, then let me know.

If no-one is interested, in a while I may decide to remove the domain and list entirely. I'll likely update the group if I am choosing to do that.

Cheers,

Hugh