[wellylug] Would anyone be interested in taking over the maintenance of wellylug.org.nz?

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Mon Jun 28 21:15:32 UTC 2021

Hi Hugh,
I probably wouldn't want the domain but I could consider retaining the
list (on one of my domains) and (most importantly) the archive - I have
the mailman instance that NZLUG lives on.
But it depends on the size-on-disk and the amount of work to bring it
over.
If you get no other options... it could be worth discussing.
These days i'm using a relatively inexpensive VPS to host my services.
Cheers
Mark.