[wellylug] Looking for hosting

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 12 20:33:11 NZST 2001

I am in the process of getting a new discussion board set up for the group
to replace the existing one (and all its ads!)

To do this I need to find some FREE hosting that supports PHP and MySQL.

Can anyone suggest somewhere?

(I tried sending an email to Mark Piper who offered hosting via. the current
discussion board, but have had no response from him so thought I'd see if
anyone knew of a nice reliable FREE hosting service that we can use that
supports PHP and MySQL)

Cheers

Jamie

        http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/lug/