[wellylug] Looking for hosting

Klenner, Colin colin.klenner at eds.com
Wed Jun 13 08:28:12 NZST 2001

If you find a site that supports a free domain name the I would like to know
as well.

I have a domain name (bonsainz.com) reserved, but need free hosting for it.
It is for the New Zealand Bonsai Association, which has little to no funds,
and just a few basic pages on my home area
www.voyager.co.nz/~colink/bonsainz.htm

I would like to see the discussion boards continue, and don't have a real
issue with the ads as most discussion boards have them anyway.

I find the email discussions like this one really useful as well - possibly
more so (for now).

Colin