[wellylug] Fwd: Re: Linux Installfest

Colin & Edith Klenner colink at clear.net.nz
Sat Apr 26 18:53:22 NZST 2003

This is a great example of not only someone interested in Linux but someone
who wants to use that enthusiasm to further the 'mindshare' to others
around him.

Would everyone please read and consider the specifications and requirements
enclosed and make carefully considered, clear, and concise responses - OR
keep them for a hat at the Installfest - please?

Raymond - we look forward to seeing you - you will not need to bring your
screen as there are plenty at Silicon Systems to use, but if you can so
much the better.

Colin Klenner

regards
Colin & Edith Klenner