[wellylug] RH 8 Advanced server needed

Klenner, Colin colin.klenner at eds.com
Fri Jan 24 08:08:03 NZDT 2003

Advanced Server includes extra CD's for other applications, support for
clustering, multi-CPU servers, remote monitoring tools, and a support
contract with Red Hat. It is designed for the data centre and should be
obtained via the directions inthe Red Hat site.

The 'normal' distributions are designed for the single server/ PC
environments and do not offer these tools or support.

Also the price difference is substantial.