[wellylug] New prices for TelstraClear Cable

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Wed Mar 3 09:19:09 NZDT 2004

You can stay on your old plan, and from what I have been told , last
night, they will not force you, but they will no longer provide the old
plans to new customers.

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners. " -- Ernst Jan Plugge