[wellylug] New prices for TelstraClear Cable

Tony Wills ajwills at paradise.net.nz
Wed Mar 3 09:40:30 NZDT 2004

At 09:19 3/03/04 +1300, Chris Hodgetts wrote:
>You can stay on your old plan, and from what I have been told , last
>night, they will not force you, but they will no longer provide the old
>plans to new customers.

As someone who uses about 9.5GB per month (actually that's used up in about
10 days) I see no merit at all in the new plans.  Of course I'd like to see
the lower modem rental, and reduction of excess charges, but what I'd
really like is a 30GB plan :-).

Having signed up for a two year connection (and hence had connection fees
waved) I'd be very unhappy if they try to change the plan I signed up for.