[wellylug] SpamAssassin/Virus checking 'before' Exchange Server

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Mon Mar 29 14:58:37 NZST 2004

I know that Postfix can talk to an ldap server..
AD and Exchange both intergrate with each other, and AD is only a
(Broken) Ldap server...

Get Postfix to check the e-mail address's validity through Ldap (Done
this when I was looking at a total replacement) -- I have Evolution to
talk to a address server which gets e-mail addresses through Exchange.

SHouldnt be that hard...

May re-look into this my self

ed at hintz.org
--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners. " -- Ernst Jan Plugge