[wellylug] Palm with Gnome

Leslie Boardman elbe at araitanga.com
Mon May 10 20:51:46 NZST 2004

Don't know if this helps but I have found that syncing my m100 Palm with
Evolution sometimes spits (with a similar error and also stays showing
in pstree but not working until reboot) when I try to transfer across a
big file (like a Gutenburg project ebook).

I have virtually no problems syncing for just address book etc but I
have found it helps if I go to Tools>Pilot Settings and click about a
bit before trying to sync. I am currently running on the theory that
something is being 'prodded' when I check the settings.

Debian Woody, Evolution 1.0.5 (Gpilot is whatever version resides in
woody).

Leslie

--
Leslie Boardman, E: elbe at araitanga.com, ICQ:153582540
PGP Fingerprint:48ED F1C8 5CFF 6819 8958  847F 8F8F 4950 5422 D56B