[wellylug] Linux on Linksys WRT54G

Geraint Jones g.jones at french-maid.co.nz
Wed Jan 5 08:19:47 NZDT 2005

Just a thought but have you looked at replacing the flash ?

Ive never done it with something like a router but I have done it to my
cell phone and it happily took a 32mb chip, but was originally shipped
with a  8mb (it was a Samsung SGH-T100)

Don't know if its possible but may be worth investigating.

Geraint Jones
Systems Administrator
French Maid Foods Limited
www.french-maid.net