[wellylug] WARNING: Kubuntu/Ubuntu Edgy Eft upgrade not easy

Rob Collins robcollins55 at aim.com
Thu Nov 2 11:55:22 NZDT 2006

Thanks for your very useful and thoughtful response Daniel.  I will try
these things this evening and if still having problems I think I'll back
all user's documents up to ext eternal hard drive and do a fresh
install.  I've already downloaded the alternate 6.10 CD as that seems to
be the only way to achieve a Kubuntu LVM setup.

Ta,

Rob Collins