[wellylug] Ubuntu live CD Boot

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Thu Apr 12 09:20:08 NZST 2007

Leo, you have misunderstood..
If you right click on one of the drive letters within 'my computer',
'explore' is one of the menu items off the context menu presented. Do
_not_ click on properties.

I am assuming by your reference to drives D and E that you have two CD
drives, I assume therefore that you have tried booting it via both.

Sounds like the smartest thing to do at this stage in the game may be to
get someone with a little more experience in these matters to provide some
IRL assistance.  Perhaps a LUG meeting...

Mark.