[wellylug] wanted: old power supplies

Atom Smasher atom at smasher.org
Tue Dec 18 23:45:07 NZDT 2007

if anyone has any extra power supplies...

i'm looking for "wall wart", "lump in the line" and any switching power
supplies that are not currently serving any purpose.

thanks...

--
         ...atom

  ________________________
  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

 	"Every time I write about the impossibility of effectively
 	 protecting digital files on a general-purpose computer, I
 	 get responses from people decrying the death of copyright.
 	 "How will authors and artists get paid for their work?"
 	 they ask me. Truth be told, I don't know. I feel rather
 	 like the physicist who just explained relativity to a
 	 group of would-be interstellar travelers, only to be
 	 asked: "How do you expect us to get to the stars, then?"
 	 I'm sorry, but I don't know that, either."
 		-- Bruce Schneier, 15 Aug 2001