[wellylug] Internet email blocked

Jeff Hunt jeffhunt90 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:54:09 NZDT 2008

Unable to find server is the standard message with advice about spelling it
correctly etc.
All other computers in the offices including the IT help and the other
single Linux machine are getting internet emails, as I was until I changed
machine. It is weird but what happens.
I have never tried a traceroute. I'm at home at present (hence gmail) and
will try that tomorrow.