[wellylug] device names

jumbophut jumbophut at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:05:06 NZDT 2010

If you have the right drivers loaded (the saa7134 kernel module is the
one you want), you should be able to pass /dev/video0 as the device.

To be sure, check your kernel logs ('dmesg | grep -A 3 -B 3 -i
saa7134' from the command line will hopefully turn something up).

If you don't have the right drivers loaded, that's where you'll need to start.

More info here: http://linux.bytesex.org/

Tony

--
Tony (echo 'spend!,pocket awide' | sed 'y/acdeikospntw!, /l at omcgtjuba.phi/')