[wellylug] Install Suggestions

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Mon Apr 4 06:31:55 NZST 2011

Hi Grant,

Given the chances are some sort of new hardware incompatibility, you might try the beta of Ubuntu 11.04 (natty with kernel 2.6.38 ) to see if this addresses such issues. If there are still problems, you could try to get them diagnosed/resolved as part of the beta test programme.

http://releases.ubuntu.com/natty/

Cheers

  Brent Wood