[wellylug] Just discovered server is not serving up pages

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Tue Jan 18 21:17:24 NZDT 2011

On 18/01/2011 9:04 p.m., Phillip Hutchings wrote:
> So yes, the DNS is wrong. modecideas.com is using ehosts' DNS servers, so that's where to fix it.
I agree.

However, and sorry to be blunt, you still haven't answered */my/*
question, you've simply focused on the technical problem which I already
understood.

Why is he asking for help from the list when he *CLEARLY *should be
asking for help from *eHosts *to point his dns entry to the correct IP?

That's the bit I don't understand.