[wellylug] Meeting this month - combining with Perl Mongers and time change to Tuesday

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Feb 18 21:03:17 UTC 2018


On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:57:32AM +1300, Michael Coleman wrote:
>     6pm, Tues 20th Feb

Cyclone Gita looks like it'll pass fairly close to Wellington on
Tuesday night bringing heavy rain and "potential coastal inundation":

http://www.metservice.com/warnings/severe-weather-watch

This makes me hesitant to rely on being able to travel between
Wellington and the Hutt and I suspect some others are in a similar
situation so I wonder if it might be prudent to postpone the meeting?

If it does go ahead, I'll review the weather situation on the day.
Apologies in advance if I don't make it.

Cheers,
    Olly


More information about the wellylug mailing list